Atenolol 25 mg Tablet
Atenolol Tablet, Atenolol 25 mg Tablet
Atenolol tablets are utilized for the treatment of high blood pressure as well as the chest pain grounded by angina. These are also employed to drop-off the death due to the troubles after a severe heart attack. The medications are also applicative for some other conditions as suggested by the doctor.
Atenolol 25 mg Tablet are the beta-blockers, which decrease the action of some certain chemicals on blood vessels and heart. These slow the heart beat with less force. It also increases the blood vessels. These acts aid to lower the blood pressure and drop-off the chest pain reasoned by angina. These are utilized with or without some other medicines to medicate high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering the high blood pressure the tablets also help in preventing heart attacks, strokes, and kidney troubles. The medicines treat chest pain (angina) and better the survival after a severe heart attack. Atenolol lies to a class of medicates famous as beta blockers. These work by blocking the action of some certain natural chemicals in the body, such as epinephrine, on blood vessels and heart. This effect aid to let down the blood pressure, heart rate and stress on the heart.
Do not use the Atenolol Tablets if :-
- You have a hypersensitivity reaction to any ingredient of these tablets.
- You have a heart block, irrepressible heart failure, drawn-out or slow heartbeat, shock grounded by intense heart problems, or low blood pressure.
- You are using mibefradil or if you have an untreated adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma).
Immediately contact your health care provider if any of the above apply to you.
How to use Atenolol Tablets ?
- Use the Atenolol 25 mg Tablets as oriented by your doctor. Do check the label printed on the medication for accurate dosing directions.
- The may be taken with or without food on a regular schedule so as to get the most benefits from it.
- The Atenolol 25 mg Tablet should be taken at the same time every day, that will help you not to forget the dosages timing.
- Continue to use the atenolol tablets even if you feel well in the dosage durations, without missing any single dose.
- Do not stop the dosages all of a sudden, without consulting the doctor. Some preconditions may become worsened if you abruptly stop taking the tablets.
- In case of missing a dose, take it as soon as possible. If you realize the missing dose at the time of your next dose, leave the missed dose and get back to your day-to-day dosing schedule, without compensating the missed dose.
Before using Atenolol 25 mg Tablet :-
Inform your health care provider if you have any of the following medical condition :-
- If you are pregnant, conceiving, or breast-feeding.
- If you are using any other prescription or non prescription drug, herbal formulation, or dietetic supplement.
- If you have allergic reaction to food, medicines, or other substances
- If you have gone through any intense allergy in the past.
- If you have a sufferer of lung or breathing difficulties (eg, asthma, hronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic bronchitis, [COPD], emphysema), heart problems (eg, conduction problems, left ventricle problems, heart failure), blood vessel troubles, polygenic disorder, kidney difficulties, n overactive thyroid or an adrenal gland tumor.