Brand Name: LOPIMUNE
Ingredients: LOPINAVIR and RITONAVIR
Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
Quantity: 60 tabs per bottle
Lopimune tablets 200/50mg are a fixed dose combination treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection in adults over and children over 6 months. Lopimune tablets200/50mg are used in combination with other medications that have a different mechanism of action to the components in Lopimune. Lopimune tablets 200/50mg contain lopinavir and ritonavir, which are both inhibitors of HIV protease and are only effective against RNA viruses (retroviruses) like Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
1) Mild to moderate diarrhoea
2) Increases blood cholesterol and triglycerides, which may be a risk factor for pancreatitis.
3) Increases liver enzymes such as gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT).
4) Redistribution of body fat from the arms, legs and face to the abdominal region.
5) Inflammation reaction due to immune reconstitution syndrome as the immune system recovers and fights infection caused by residual infection.
"We mainly deliver our products to the foreign countries."