Paclitaxel Vial Injection
|Brand Name ||Abraxane |
|Active Ingredient ||Paclitaxel |
|Manufacturer ||Abraxis Pharmaceutical |
|Form ||Injection |
|Strength ||100 mg |
|Quantity ||1 bottle per pack |
Abraxane (paclitaxel) is a anti cancer medicine used for the treatment of breast, lung and pancreatic cancer. It is sometimes given with other cancer medicines too.
Common Side Effects:
- hair loss
- weakness in the hands or feet
- short of breath
- changes in your liver function tests
- abnormal heart beat
- nausea and vomiting
- joint and muscle pain
- loss of body fluid (dehydration)
- swelling in the hands or feet
- low red blood cell count (anemia)
Do not receive Abraxane if:
- a women is pregnant.
- you have had a severe allergic reaction to Abraxane.
- your white blood cell count is below 1500 cells/mm3.
- severe liver disease.